Installing coldstore facilities is a big investment. Coolertech filters will help protect and prolong the life of this asset and minimise your maintenance costs.
The unpredictable and often costly expenditure on cooler repairs and maintenance can be lessened by implementing Coolertech filters.
- Lowers service costs
- Reduces icing on grilles and static parts
- Reduces rust and oxidation of metal components
- Less machinery wear from decreased workload and runtime
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Diminishes chance of a disastrous full break-down
A clear correlation between the introduction of Coolertech filters and a corresponding reduction in airborne humidity.
Rust and excessive icing are common problems in moist coldstore facilities.
Employer & Company Benefits...
As well as the quantifiable overheads, business managers have to control 'big picture' costs and process improvements. At least in respect to your coldstore operations, Coolertech can assist.
Increasingly in today's competitive labour market, delivering a desirable work environment for staff is an essential business element. Coolertech can help managers with personnel working in refrigerated environments.
- Saves labour hours by reducing chiller clean out frequency
- Lessens mould build up and removes strong odours
- Provides a drier, cleaner, more pleasant work environment for people working in coolers
- Decreases misfortune and costs resulting from slip accidents due to wet and slippery cooler surfaces
- Can be used to demonstrate positive OSH initiatives
Bad food and product odours don't create a pleasant work environment for valuable staff.
Free moisture build-up and slippery work surfaces are a potentially disastrous combination.
A clear correlation between the introduction of Coolertech filters and a corresponding reduction in water humidity.